It’s our second week and it’s on for every Wednesday, weather permitting.
Had a lot of fun last week, made it to the end of the boardwalk and made some new friends.
Hope to see you there.
- Monmouth Civic Chorus offers scholarships
- Table Tuesday and tax help at Long Branch Library
- West End Arts Center starts offering classes this April
- Seashore Spring swim lessons start March 25
- Eatontown Man Facing Child Porn Charges
- Theater Review: Multiple Family Dwelling a multi-leveled joy
- RBC co captain Josephine Larkins (5) makes a three pointer.
- Caseys trim IHA to win eighth NJSIAA title
- Fairytale run over for lady Devils
- ‘Get Wired’ at SCAN Tech Fair