It’s our second week and it’s on for every Wednesday, weather permitting.
Had a lot of fun last week, made it to the end of the boardwalk and made some new friends.
Hope to see you there.
- Marathon on Sunday brings crowds, road closings
- More than 5,000 shoppers at ‘Made in Monmouth’
- Wall Township Resident Joins Brookdale Board
- Edgar Mejia of Long Branch gets 30-years for conviction of sexual assault of a 7-year old
- City’s oldest company has new boss with lots of experience
- The ‘Kites At The Pier’ Kite Festival returns
- Two groups team up for a benefit formalwear sale
- Beach Sweep this Saturday
- Monmouth Medical Center’s Ninth Annual ‘Ladies Night Out’
- Art in the Park 2017 bigger and brighter than ever