There was plenty of good food, rides, games and entertainment, but the weather, not so much. But the Monmouth Beach Fair held at Little Monmouth did get two days of good weather. And when the weather was good the people showed to enjoy the nights of festivities.
- Fire at Stop and Shop West End, Long Branch
- Train hits police SUV
- Fully accessible beach opens in Long Branch ‘A model for New Jersey’
- Facing the Question
- This week’s Out and About – Are you in it?
- Annie Grant, 83, served the state and the community
- Eatontown seeks to control invasive bamboo
- Shade Tree Com. offers trees for Monmouth Beach
- WLB Library offers family fun this summer