Sandy Long Term Recovery Group meeting Nov. 16
Long Branch — Are you still struggling after Superstorm Sandy? Don’t know where to turn for assistance?
Long Branch Covenant Church is hosting the Monmouth County Long-Term Recovery Group (MCLTGR) at the church on Saturday November 16, at 10 a.m. The program is open to Long Branch residents.
The MCLTGR can help when you have exhausted all other financial resources. They will come to your home and assess for the needs/services listed below:
1) Provide Disaster Case Management. The case manager will connect you with essential disaster recovery resources and stay with you throughout the process.
2) Replace essential items such as appliances and home furnishings.
3) Assist with clean-up and home repair work.
4) Foster and support spiritual and emotional well-being.
5) Restore homeowners’ primary residence to a safe, sanitary, secure and functional condition.
6) Address applicable unmet needs.
If you are in still need of assistance or have questions, please contact Mike Ellis at 908-489-4492 to be placed on the residence evaluation list for this November 16 event.