- Business Resource Fair at LB Arts Center
- Barbara M. Irons passes
- Margaret Mae Fragale, 91 passes
- Saverio “Sam” Todaro, 84 of Long Branch passes
- From the Legislature – Helping Workers and Veterans
- From homeless to a full time police officer in Long Branch
- Four seek three seats in Monmouth Beach
- Monmouth County Commissioner Director Tom Arnone Newsletter
- Listings for Long Branch City-Wide Yard Sale, May 15 & 16
- Addiego, Gopal, Lagana Unveil $235 Million in EDA Grants to Aid Small Businesses, Non-Profits
Jackson Woods Cleanup Day with Monmouth University & many volunteers
Thank you to everyone who spent their Saturday morning on cleanup duty at Jackson Woods. The Friends of Jackson Woods and the Monmouth University students are excellent team players.
Wood chips were spread, trash was cleaned up particularly by the Long Branch Ave entrance to the park, a beautiful brick walkway was created under the expert direction of Mario Vieira in the butterfly garden, the bug house has a new home, gardens were weeded and the Butterfly Garden is ready for planting during the Corporate Challenge volunteer day on Friday.
Soon the trails will be started. The park looks beautiful thanks to all of you. Those of you who haven’t seen the transformation please find time to stroll through the park and consider making a donation to the Monmouth Conservation Foundation earmarked for Jackson Woods beautification. Enjoy the beautiful weather this week and please consider volunteering for garden work this summer. Thank you everyone for whatever help and support you can offer. We look forward to continued improvements in the park.
Friends of Jackson Woods
908 581 7834