Christmas trees are now being sold at Paul’s Trees next to the Long Branch Poultry Farm on Branchport Ave. (Used to be next to Dunkin Donuts on Hwy 36 in West Long Branch.) They carry everything for the holidays from wreaths, grave blankets to trees.
There to help you make a choice, are Craig Dudsak, Monmouth Beach, Susan Morgano from Paul’s Trees and Isabel Learas of Monmouth Beach.
- Maj. General Ret. Jemal J. Beale to speak at MLK Monument Park
- COVID-19 free testing dates in Long Branch
- LOCAL REAL ESTATE SOLD FROM 1-8-20 to 1-15-20
- Oceanport BOE notice of change to meeting time
- Monmouth County has 472 additional positive cases of COVID-19
- Facing the Question
- Crossword & Horoscope
- What the Uprising is Really About
- Arcadian Chorale seeking new members
- Long Branch deems South Seaview Tower imminent hazard – owner has 24 hours to raze