Long Branch — Monmouth Medical Center recently received a $55,000 donation in the amount from the Dr. Stanley Nichols Pediatric Auxiliary.
The Dr. Stanley Nichols Pediatric Auxiliary was founded in 1953 to support programs that enhance the care of children at The Children’s Hospital at Monmouth Medical Center. Over the years, the Auxiliary’s contributions to Monmouth Medical Center have truly made a difference for patients, physicians and staff.
The funds from this donation will be used to purchase equipment for several pediatric departments at Monmouth including the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatrics, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Labor and Delivery and the Mother/Baby Pavilion.
Representatives from the Dr. Stanley Nichols Pediatric Auxiliary recently traveled to Monmouth Medical Center to present the check in the amount of $55,000.
Originally published Feb. 2, 2012