- Long Branch Library announcing upcoming events and programs
- Long Branch council news: cleanup grant called a win for all
- Borough of Eatontown -48 Hour Notice Special Meeting Notice
- Long Branch PBA sponsors emergency blood drive
- Joe Ferraina throws hat in the ring…again
- William F. Larkin, 74, former Mayor of the Township of Ocean passes
- Jose Montes Lopez, age 82 of Long Branch passes
- Regina E. Maps, 88 of Oceanport passes
- ‘Civil’ Engagement: Creating Inclusive and Equitable Civic Engagement in the Community
- National Night Out August 3
Jackson Woods improvements update
Thought everyone would like to see some recent improvements at Jackson Woods. Two rain barrels have been installed to collect much needed water for gardening. Someday we hope to have a water source like a fountain perhaps.
A Daisy troop is working on their garden plot. A home school teacher and her students created the beautiful wheelbarrow planter they placed in the blueberry patch, which is thriving. And finally trail work has started. The two bridges are being repaired, boardwalk installed and all will be painted. Changes are abundant this summer.
Love seeing many of you strolling the park and meeting new people discovering the beauty of Jackson Woods.
Recent grants will allow us to do even more to allow art and nature to thrive in this urban oasis. Thank you to all who have donated to help us continue our work. Just visit Monmouth Conservation Foundation and make sure your donation is earmarked for work at Jackson Woods.
Enjoy this beautiful weather,
Friends of Jackson Woods
908 581 7833