Many members of the Red Bank community came together today to help those less fortunate. A ribbon cutting was held introducing a Warming Station at the Pilgrim Baptist Church on Shrewsbury Ave.It was a combined effort between JBJ Soul Foundation, the church and others to make it possible. The warming station is a place where men can shower, eat, wash their clothes and sleep for the night. All made possible through the generosity of Jon and Dorothea Bon Jovi in conjunction with the Soul Kitchen. Read the full story in the Link News on Thursday.
- $80,000 fraud in Georgia not first case for man, police say
- Long Branch Bazaar Launches in June at The Whitechapel Projects
- Lion’s Strawberry Festival coming soon
- Gem of the Jersey Shore
- Garage Sale Weekend May 18 and 19
- Pogwist runs for council on trees, taxes and traffic platform
- Nine people looking for five seats in Ocean
- Irate Irace wants harasser to be exposed
- Zero Tolerance Approach Adopted by LBPD for Unsafe Bicycling!
- Man baracades himself in house