Many members of the Red Bank community came together today to help those less fortunate. A ribbon cutting was held introducing a Warming Station at the Pilgrim Baptist Church on Shrewsbury Ave.It was a combined effort between JBJ Soul Foundation, the church and others to make it possible. The warming station is a place where men can shower, eat, wash their clothes and sleep for the night. All made possible through the generosity of Jon and Dorothea Bon Jovi in conjunction with the Soul Kitchen. Read the full story in the Link News on Thursday.
- Holiday celebration at City Hall Saturday
- Eatontown and Long Branch man busted in child porn sweep
- Long Branch Council Briefs City looks at beach badges app; high Best Practices score
- Book on spirit of the holidays supports Toys For Tots
- Clerk honors winners of the Archives and History Day photo contest
- ‘Eat, Drink, Be Caring’ raises more than $17k for LADACIN Network
- 2018 GOTCC Golf Outing a tremendous success!
- St. Jerome School is named Blue Ribbon winner
- Bon Jovi and his JBJ Soul Foundation open a warming station
- City celebrates Veteran’s Day with tolling of the bells