|November 16, 2020
To: All Parents/Guardians
This communication is sent to inform you that we will be moving to an all-remote learning environment for this week (November 17th through November 20th). We are scheduled to be all-remote next week as well (November 23rd through November 25th). We anticipate going back to our Hybrid-in-person schedule on Monday, November 30, 2020. Read More
- Pallone Leads Call to Expand COVID-19 Testing Sites In New Jersey
- Spartans finish 2020 strong with big win
- Oceanport BOE notice of meeting change
- Long Branch Library topics for December
- Long Branch Municipal Offices closed to public
- Christmas trees are now on sale!
- Charles Richard Schwartz of San Antonio, caring brother, uncle, and friend passed away peacefully on November 9 at the age of 93.
- What’s valuable about New Jersey’s forests?
- Small Business Saturday, Nov 28 – Shop Local
- Monmouth County has 287 additional positive cases of COVID-19