Long Branch – Congressman Frank Pallone, Jr. (NJ-06) today led a letter to President Trump asking him to provide New Jersey with the testing resources it needs to combat the rising number of COVID-19 cases. In writing to President Trump, the Democratic Members of the House of Representatives from New Jersey requested that the President re-open drive-through testing facilities operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to help contain the spread of COVID-19. Read More
- Pallone Leads Call to Expand COVID-19 Testing Sites In New Jersey
- Spartans finish 2020 strong with big win
- Oceanport BOE notice of meeting change
- Long Branch Library topics for December
- Long Branch Municipal Offices closed to public
- Christmas trees are now on sale!
- Charles Richard Schwartz of San Antonio, caring brother, uncle, and friend passed away peacefully on November 9 at the age of 93.
- What’s valuable about New Jersey’s forests?
- Small Business Saturday, Nov 28 – Shop Local
- Monmouth County has 287 additional positive cases of COVID-19