A man arrested in Georgia after allegedly defrauding a woman out of more than $80,000 in a dating scheme has a history of scamming, including, police say, an incident several years ago in West Long Branch, .
- $80,000 fraud in Georgia not first case for man, police say
- Long Branch Bazaar Launches in June at The Whitechapel Projects
- Lion’s Strawberry Festival coming soon
- Gem of the Jersey Shore
- Garage Sale Weekend May 18 and 19
- Pogwist runs for council on trees, taxes and traffic platform
- Nine people looking for five seats in Ocean
- Irate Irace wants harasser to be exposed
- Zero Tolerance Approach Adopted by LBPD for Unsafe Bicycling!
- Man baracades himself in house